Tripp Lite UPS Smart Online 6000VA 5400W Rackmount 6kVA 200-240V USB DB9 Manual Bypass Hot Swap C19 4URM
Tripp Lite SU6000RT4UHVG 6000VA / 6kVA / 5400 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system offers complete power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment in a single 4U rack/tower compatible housing. Maintains full-time sine wave output within 2% of selectable 200/208/220/230/240V nominal during brownouts as low 100V and overvoltages as high as 300V. Double-conversion operation converts raw input from AC to DC, then re-synthesizes output power back to perfect sine wave AC. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Included PowerAlert monitoring software offers detailed site power and UPS updates with support for safe auto-shutdown of connected systems. Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls support front-panel visual monitoring of all major UPS. Hardwire input and 4 C19 outlets. Support for optional North American and International cordsets.
- USB, RS232 & EPO ports; SNMP/WEB and contact-closure card options
- 200/208/220/230/240V 50/60Hz output; High efficiency economy mode option
- 4U Rack/Tower compatible; Hot-swap power and battery modules
- Included maintenance bypass switch enables live replacement of UPS with zero downtime
- 6kVA / 6000VA / 5400W on-line double-conversion UPS; 0.9 power factor