Tripp Lite UPS Smart 700VA 450W Tower AVR Hospital Medical 120V USB DB9 -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Tripp Lite's SMART 700HG offers medical-grade UPS protection with built-in line interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. UL 60601-1 listed as medical electrical equipment. Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes equal to 100 microamps. Resistant to electrostatic discharge. Includes high quality hospital-grade plug and outlets. 700VA power handling capacity. Line interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 81V and overvoltages as high as 143 back to normal 120V levels, saving battery reserves for use only during complete power failures. Includes 4 outlets, diagnostic LEDs and built-in USB & RS-232 communications ports that work with downloadable PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC applications.
- 700VA line interactive tower UPS
- Input: NEMA 5-15P (120V 15A) / Output: 4 NEMA 5-15R (120V)
- Leakage current less than 100 microamps
- Maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 82 to 142V
- Professional features include serial port, hospital grade plug & outlets, built-in isolation transformer and UL60601-1 listing