Tripp Lite UPS Smart 550VA 300W Battery Back Up Tower AVR 120V USB RJ11
Line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, networking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 30 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shutdown without data loss. A USB port (cable included) provides power management and unattended shutdown when used with PowerAlert Software (website download). Automatic voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 83V. Includes six outlets (three UPS/three surge-only). Built-in, single-line RJ11 phone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection. Offers 4 minute battery runtime with a full load of 550VA/300 watts and 15 minutes with a half load of 275VA/150 watts.
- USB port, TEL/DSL/ethernet protection
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 550VA tower 120V line interactive UPS
- Corrects brownouts as low as 89V without using battery power
- 3 UPS battery supported outlets, 3 surge-only outlets
- Form Factor:Tower
- General Purpose UPS
- Instruction manual with warranty information
- Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:SMART550USB
- Package Contents:SMART550USB UPS System
- Packaged Quantity:1 Each
- Power Equipment
- Product Line:SmartPro
- Product Name:SmartPro 550VA UPS
- Tripp Lite
- USB and Telephone interconnection cables
- Weight (Approximate):14.40 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!