Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1500VA 980W Tower AVR 120V USB DB9 SNMP for Servers -> -> May Require Up to 5 Business Days to Ship -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Tripp Lite's SMART1500 intelligent, line interactive UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 20 minutes half load runtime and 7 minutes at full load during power failures. 1500VA/980 watt power handling capability. Includes a total of 6 outlets, 1 of which can be individually powered on and off via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or to automatically shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software. Supports SNMP with optional SNMPWEBSOLO external adapter. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and load level.
- 20 min. runtime at half load; 7 min. at full load
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets-1 switchable via network interface
- Corrects under- and overvoltages from 75V to 147V
- Front-panel LEDs indicate load, power and battery statuses
- Monitoring of power conditions via PowerAlert®
- Form Factor:Tower
- General Purpose UPS
- Instruction manual with warranty information
- Limited Warranty:2 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:SMART1500
- Package Contents:UPS System
- Power Equipment
- PowerAlert unattended shutdown and UPS/Power monitoring software CD
- Product Line:SmartPro
- Product Name:SmartPro 1500VA UPS
- Tripp Lite
- USB and DB9 monitoring cables
- Weight (Approximate):38.40 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!