Tripp Lite UPS Maintenance Bypass Panel for SUT30K - 3 Breakers
Bypass an SUT30K UPS to Perform Maintenance
For use with Tripp Lite's SUT30K 3-phase UPS system, the SUT30KMBP maintenance bypass panel (MBP) maintains total continuity of power to connected load circuits when bypass of the UPS is required for regular service and maintenance. This UPS maintenance bypass panel has three 4-pole circuit breakers for Input, Bypass and Output. The breakers have removable handles to allow the panel's trim cover to be removed for internal access. The short circuit rating is 10 kAIC. Maximum current capacity is 125A.
Convenient Wall-Mount Installation
Made of galvanized steel, the service bypass panel has rear mounting holes for installation on a smooth and solid wall (mounting hardware not included).
The SUT30KMBP is backed by a one-year limited warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Isolates a Tripp Lite SUT30K UPS from connected loads to permit maintenance
- Allows connected loads to remain continuously powered
- Three built-in 4-pole circuit breakers for Input, Bypass and Output
- Mounting holes for convenient wall installation
- Maximum current capacity is 125A