Tripp Lite U420-01M-G25ARA USB-C to USB-C Cable, M-M, Black, 1 m (3.3 ft.)
USB-C Cable Connects Devices for Charging or Transferring Data at 10 Gbps Speeds
This USB cable (M/M) is compatible with any device with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, including MacBook Pros, Chromebooks and Windows laptops. It allows you to connect your notebook computer to a docking station, your Apple or Android smartphone to a wall charger or power bank, or an external hard drive to a PC or tablet, to name just a few valuable uses for the cable. It supports USB 3.2 Gen 2 data transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps, which is twice as fast as USB 3.2 Gen 1.
PD Charging Cable Supports up to 100W for Syncing and Charging Mobile Devices
The Power Delivery cable provides power output up to 20V 5A (100W), which is sufficient for fast-charging, syncing and powering most large-capacity devices, including the MacBook Pro.
Right-Angle Plug Makes Connecting in Tight Spaces Easier
A space-saving right-angle USB-C connector is easy to install in confined spaces, such as behind your computer or workstation. The right-angle construction also helps relieve strain on the cable and connector and prevents the cable from bending awkwardly.
Reversible USB-C Connectors Attach in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connectors plug into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for an instant connection every time.
- Power Delivery cable supports 20V 5A (100W) power output for charging devices
- Supports USB 3.2 Gen 2 speeds up to 10 Gbps to ensure lightning-fast data transfers
- Reversible USB-C plugs connect in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Space-saving right-angle USB-C plug allows easy connection in confined spaces
- USB-C to USB-C cable is compatible with all USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 devices
- 3-year limited warranty