Tripp Lite U280-C02-24W-1B Auto Adapter
USB Car Charger Safely Charges 2 Mobile Devices in Your Vehicle Simultaneously
This dual-port USB car charger with Power Delivery (PD) 3.0 and Quick Charge (QC) 3.0 technology lets you quickly and safely charge two USB mobile devices at the same time. You and a passenger can connect your smartphones, tablets, notebooks or power banks, to name just a few compatible devices, to ensure satisfactory battery charge when you reach your destination.
A Combined 24W of Charging Power Feeds Your Power-Hungry Devices
When used together, the USB-C PD 3.0 and USB-A QC 3.0 ports support a total of 24W of charging power. Each fast-charging port also maxes out at 24W (5V 3A, 9V 2.67A or 12V 2A) individually to keep your USB-C tablet, USB-A smartphone and other devices at capacity. Instead of charging at a preset power level, the ports adjust to the appropriate power level to provide as much charge as your compliant device's battery can handle.
The compact charger connects to any standard 12V DC vehicle power outlet, such as the one on your dashboard. Just plug it in, and connect your devices' USB cables for fast, convenient mobile charging. An easy-to-see blue LED indicates the charger is receiving power. The U280-C02-24W-1B is compatible with Apple (including iPhone), Android (including Samsung), Windows and Amazon devices with USB-A, USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 charging ports.
- 2-port USB charger connects to the 12V DC power outlet in your car, truck or SUV
- Ideal for charging smartphones, tablets, e-readers and notebooks while traveling
- Maximum charging power output of 24W when both ports are charging at the same time
- Prevents overheating and overcharging to shield your essential device from damage
- USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 port charges up to 4x faster than conventional USB chargers
- 2-year limited warranty