Tripp Lite U263-AC600 IEEE 802.11 a-b-g-n-ac - Wi-Fi Adapter for Desktop Computer-Notebook-Tablet
Nano-Sized Dual-Band Wi-Fi Adapter Connects You to a Wireless Ethernet Network
Tiny enough to fit in the palm of your hand, this dual-band USB 2.0 Wi-Fi adapter plugs into the USB-A port on your laptop, tablet or desktop computer. It connects your device to a Wi-Fi network without having to rebuild any interior parts or replace a broken web card.
Dual-Band Connectivity Lets You Connect to More Devices with Less Interference
The U263-AC600 supports dual 2.4 GHz (150 Mbps) and 5 GHz (433 Mbps) network connections to make sure you have plenty of bandwidth for both high- and low-intensity applications. The 2.4 GHz band is ideal for basic web tasks, such as web browsing, sending email or streaming music. The 5 GHz band is recommended for downloading large files, streaming HD video on Netflix or lag-free gaming.
Compatible with the Most Recent IEEE Standards and Security Measures
This USB Wi-Fi adapter adjusts to a wide range of industry standards, including IEEE 802.11ac, and is backward compatible with 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n for integration with all wireless network devices. The U263-AC600 also supports 64- and 128-bit WEP/WPA and WPA2 one-key wireless security encryption.
Miniature, Lightweight Design Perfect for Travel and Storage
The U263-AC600 features a 1T1R design (meaning the internal antenna both transmits and receives) and fits in a pocket or laptop bag for travel. To use the adapter, install the drivers specific to your laptop, tablet or computer (search "U263-AC600" at tripplite.com/support), and then connect the adapter to the USB port on your device. The adapter is compatible with Windows, Mac or Linux computers.
- Connect a notebook or desktop computer to a Wi-Fi network via USB port
- Provide an alternate means of connecting to Wi-Fi for a device with non-functioning Wi-Fi hardware
- Laptop, tablet or desktop computer with USB-A port
- 2.4 GHz and/or 5 GHz wireless network
- Windows, Mac or Linux operating system
- Dual-band Wi-Fi adapter supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks
- 802.11ac adapter is backward compatible with 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n
- USB 2.0 host interface is backward compatible with USB 1.1 laptops, tablets and PCs
- Supports 64- and 128-bit WEP/WPA and WPA2 wireless security encryption
- Nano-sized 1T1R design fits easily into a pocket or laptop bag for connecting on the go
- 3-year limited warranty