Tripp Lite U223-004-IND-1 4-Port Industrial-Grade USB 2.0 Hub
Industrial-Grade USB 2.0 Hub Adds up to 4 USB Devices to Your Computer
This USB 2.0 hub with a heavy-duty all-metal housing connects four USB devices, such as external hard drives, industrial printers, barcode scanners, serial devices and sensors, to your host PC, server or thin client. The durable metal housing withstands harsh physical conditions in industrial and commercial applications, such as factories, construction sites, supply rooms and warehouses. The hub supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices. All ports support screw-locked USB 2.0 cable to prevent accidental disconnections.
Protects Your Devices against Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Overcurrent
Machines on the shop floor can generate electrostatic discharges, wiping out data and damaging sensitive electronics. This four-port hub includes ESD protection to ±15 kV, reducing potential static damage to your connected peripherals. This feature works in tandem with overcurrent protection to safeguard your connected devices against damage and data loss from power surges.
Plug-and-Play Hub Offers Flexible Power and Mounting Options
The U223-004-IND-1 requires no software to download and install. It can draw power from the connected computer through a USB-A to USB-B cable. However, for best performance, connecting a compatible 5V 2.5A DC external power supply (not included) is recommended. You can also plug the included 3-wire terminal block into the hub to draw power from a power terminal. A green LED indicates the unit is receiving power. The metal chassis mounts easily to a wall or DIN rail using the included hardware.
- Connect up to 4 USB devices and peripherals to your computer or laptop
- Add easy-to-access USB ports to computers stored in a cabinet, behind furniture or other hard-to-reach location
- Mount to a wall or DIN rail in a harsh environment, such as a factory, construction site, supply room or warehouse
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating systems
- If using an optional power supply, requires 5V 2.5A DC unit with 5.5 x 2.1 x 9.5 mm output plug with a positive pin and negative sleeve
- Adds barcode scanner, serial device, sensor-up to 4 devices-to your host computer
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps to ensure reliable data transfers
- Industrial-grade metal housing withstands harsh warehouse and factory environments
- ESD protection to ±15 kV cuts potential static damage to your connected peripherals
- USB ports support screw-locked cables to help prevent accidental disconnections
- 2-year limited warranty