Tripp Lite SmartRack SRSHELF2PUNIV Rack Shelf
Adjustable-depth shelf is 21.7 in. deep to house a wireless access point or other non-mounted device and save space in your server room or network closet.
Features | 2U Vented Rack Shelf Secures Non-Rack Equipment in Your Data Center
This SmartRack® adjustable-depth shelf supports monitors, wireless access points, tower units and other IT equipment not typically stored in a rack. Made from heavy-duty cold-rolled steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the SRSHELF2PUNIV has a maximum load capacity of 60 pounds (27 kilograms) when front-mounted cantilever-style and 100 pounds (45 kilograms) when mid-mounted.
Maximizes Rack Space and Saves Desk or Floor Space in a Busy Office
The steel shelf mounts easily into 2U of space in a standard three- or six-inch 2-post open frame rack using the included hardware. It is 21.7 inches (55.1 centimeters) deep for organizing network and other non-rack equipment in your small office or server room. The vented surface allows generous airflow to keep your equipment cool and functioning at its peak.
- Universal-mount 2U rack shelf secures non-rack equipment like WAPs and monitors
- Modular design allows custom mounting to accommodate various post depths
- Heavy-duty cold-rolled steel construction with maximum load capacity of 100 lb.
- Vented design maximizes airflow to protect equipment against excessive heat
- Easy to install in a standard 3 in. or 6 in. 2-post rack with included hardware
- 5-year limited warranty