Tripp Lite SmartRack Heavy-Duty 12U 2-Post Open Frame Rack
Features | Compact 12U 2-Post Rack Houses Equipment up to 12 in. Deep
This SmartRack® EIA-310 open frame rack is designed to house 12U of equipment, including servers, UPS systems, switches, cable managers and PDUs. It's recommended for mounting equipment in retail locations, classrooms, back offices, audio/video editing bays and radio/television studios. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the 2-post rack has a maximum load capacity of 350 pounds (159 kilograms).
Bolts Down Almost Anywhere to Protect Equipment and Save Space
The special cantilever design allows the SR2POST12HD to house heavy equipment up to 12 inches (30.5 centimeters) deep without the risk of tipping over. Securement brackets and rubber feet are included for anchoring the rack to a flat surface with user-supplied hardware. The rack offers a small footprint and is able to fit almost anywhere in virtually any environment. You can position the open frame rack on any flat surface, including a floor, shelf or workbench.
Open Frame Design Allows Easy Access
The SR2POST12HD gives you instant access to equipment and cabling in both the front and rear. Install equipment using the 12-24 threaded and numbered mounting positions. Keyhole slots on the sides accept toolless 0U mounting of PDUs and cable managers.
- 5-year limited warranty
- Easy to assemble with included hardware for immediate mounting of rack equipment
- Heavy-duty open frame rack allows maximum equipment load up to 350 lb.
- Keyhole slots accept toolless 0U vertical mounting of PDUs and cable managers
- Stable cantilever design allows mounting of heavy equipment without threat of tipping
- 12U 2-post rack made from powder-coated steel that stands up to tough environments