Tripp Lite Server Remote Control External KVM over IP RS-232 Port TAA GSA -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Tripp Lite's B051-000 is an IP implemented KVM solution that allows network administrators to access a server or KVM switch from any station connected to the network, whether from the LAN, WAN, or the Internet. Network administrators can enjoy freedom from being bound to the server room; work from anywhere in the office, remote locations, or even from home! Since the B051-000 uses TCP/IP as its communication protocol, network administrators can remotely access attached KVM switches, allowing remote control of the attached servers to perform many tasks with ease and speed, such as installing and running GUI applications, BIOS level troubleshooting, routine monitoring, system maintenance, system administration, and rebooting. It supports 10Base-T, 100Base-T, TCP/IP, and HTTP through the Java Client. The server can be accessed whether it is down the hall, on the other side of town, or thousands of miles away! Utilizing advanced security technologies, the B051-000 provides password protection, advanced encryption technologies, sophisticated user filters and user management, stealth mode and automatic lockout to make sure that remote access is secure. The B051-000 offers high resolution (up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz), user-friendly Windows GUI Client Software and Java client software. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Features an RS-232 serial port for connection of a serial device, such as a switch or router
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS and MS Active Directory
- Remotely access a server or KVM switch via LAN, WAN, or the Internet
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6
- Virtual Media lets the connected computer access media such as flash drives, DVD/CD drives, and Smart Card / CAC readers