Tripp Lite Safe-IT USB-A to USB-C Antibacterial Cable, USB 2.0, Ultra Flexible (M/M), Light Blue, 3 ft. (0.91 m)
USB Cable Charges and Syncs Your Phone or Other USB-C Mobile Device
This USB sync/charge cable (M/M) connects your smartphone, tablet, MacBook Pro, Windows laptop or other USB-C device to the USB-A port on a computer, wall charger or car charger. It supports power output up to 20V/3A (60W), which is sufficient for fast charging and powering most mobile devices. It also simultaneously synchronizes and transfers data at USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps.
Innovative Soft Cable Jacket Prevents Tangles, Allows Flexible Bends
Very flexible for convenient on-the-go connections, this ultra-soft silicone-layered jacket avoids nasty tangles in your backpack or laptop bag and feels nice to the touch. Plus, it bends easily for connecting to devices in tight spaces or around obstacles.
Provides Extra Protection Against Certain Bacteria
The molded connectors and jacket are constructed using an antibacterial material that is effective in inhibiting Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Staphylococcus aureus (staph). This added protection makes this Safe-It™ cable an ideal solution for medical facilities, schools, businesses, restaurants/kitchens and anywhere else that needs extra protection against bacteria.
Light Blue Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The USB cable has a light blue jacket, which is easy to identify quickly in a crowded charging station and helps prevent the cable from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- Light blue jacket permits fast, easy identification in a crowded charging station
- Supports 60W power output for charging, syncing and powering mobile devices
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to480 Mbps to ensure efficient charges and data transfers
- Constructed with antibacterial material proven effective in inhibiting E. coli and staph
- Soft, flexible silicone jacket allows easy bending and avoids messy tangling