Tripp Lite Safe-IT Power Strip Medical Hospital Grade Antimicrobial UL 60601-1 4 Outlet 6' Cord
With full 60601-1 compliance, this Medical-Grade Power Strip is ideal for standalone use in all patient-care vicinities. This 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets that include integrated locking safety covers. Patented protection circuit guards against shock hazards. Protection circuit automatically resets itself and restores power once the fault threat is gone. Patented, antimicrobial powder coating with EPA-registered and FDA-compliant silver ionic technology is 99.9 percent effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria, such as C. diff and MRSA. Coating meets the international requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000 that evaluates antimicrobial product efficacy. Mounting tabs and flanges let you install this strip on a variety of surfaces. Power strip also features an all-metal housing, switchless design to prevent accidental shutoff and 6' (1.83m) power cord.
- Exclusive, patented anti-microbial coating - 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
- 6 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets with locking safety covers
- Patented protection circuit guards against shock hazards
- Complies with UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 specifications
- Approved for standalone use in all patient-care vicinities
- Full 60601-1 compliance and agency listing, integrated locking safety covers and a 6 ft. cord make this medical-grade power strip ideal for standalone use in all areas inside and outside of patient-care vicinities.