Tripp Lite Safe-IT Double-Gang Antibacterial Wall Plate, Decora Style, Ivory, TAA
Features | Decora-Style Wall Plate Connects Your In-Wall Audio/Video, Voice or Data Cable Lines
This double-gang wall plate provides a clean, simple method for completing your in-wall wiring applications, including home theater (audio/video), VoIP phones (voice) and Ethernet (data). The cover plate mounts flush with a Tripp Lite or other compatible Decora-style inserts (sold separately) used for premise installations
Provides Extra Protection Against Certain Bacteria
The wall plate is constructed using an antibacterial material that is effective in inhibiting Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Staphylococcus aureus (staph) and tested to ISO 22196:2011 standards. This added protection makes this cover plate an ideal solution for medical facilities, schools, businesses, restaurants/kitchens and anywhere else that needs extra protection against bacteria.
High-Impact Construction Designed to Blend In Seamlessly with Your Room
This durable ivory-colored faceplate blends elegantly into any home or office décor for a sleek, professional installation. Mounting screws are included. The ABS plastic construction meets UL 94V-0 flame-retardant standards for protection against fire and high heat.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The N042DAB-002-IV is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Ideal for home theater, VoIP or Ethernet in-wall wiring installations
- Made with antibacterial material proven effective in inhibiting E. coli and staph
- Compatible with Tripp Lite or other compatible Decora-style inserts
- High-impact plastic construction designed to blend in with your home/office déco
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases