Tripp Lite Power Extension Cord, C19 to C20 - Heavy-Duty, 20A, 250V, 12 AWG, 15 ft. (4.6 m) Black
20A C20-to-C19 Power Cable for Network Devices That Require a Heavy-Gauge Connection
This heavy-duty extension cord features 12 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. This cord can be used to connect a server, router, network switch or blade server enclosure to a UPS system or PDU. It can also replace or upgrade the standard power cord provided by the device's manufacturer. The 15-foot (4.6-meter) length allows you great flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
- Thick 12 AWG wire gauge supports high power levels required for larger equipment
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 15 ft. length allows great flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet
- C20 to C19 cord replaces or upgrades standard power cord provided by manufacturer
- Recommended for powering servers, routers and other high-output network devices