Tripp Lite PDU Monitored 1.4kW 120V 16 5-15R LX Platform Interface 0URM TAA
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor the PDU's current level in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.
- NEMA 5-15P input with 10 ft. AC power cord
- Built-in LX Platform interface for 24/7 remote access
- Digital ammeter for on-site load monitoring in real time
- 16 NEMA 5-15R outlets with cord retention brackets
- 1.4kW 120V single-phase monitored PDU