Tripp Lite PDU Metered ATS 200-240V 16-20A 8 C13; 2 C19; 2 C20 1URM TAA Compliant
Tripp Lite Metered ATS / Auto Transfer Switch provides a redundant power option for single-corded network devices. Dual input cords support separate connection to PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources. The ATS will normally maintain continuous output to all outlets as derived from the primary input cable. If the primary power source becomes unstable or fails altogether, the ATS will switch over to the secondary power source until the primary input is restored and stable. Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs within milliseconds. ATS functionality is supported by any two compatible AC power sources, regardless of phase angle, to support a variety of advanced redundant power networking applications. Enables fault tolerant hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system. In a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by a full time sine wave UPS with zero transfer time. Tripp Lite SmartOnline series is highly recommended for use as the primary UPS in a two-UPS application. ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate utility power grid feeds are fully supported. On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both input sources to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source. Front input LED's display primary or secondary power availability.
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Two digit visual current meter; Upgrade options available
- 1U horizontal rackmount; 2 C20 inputs; 8 C13 and 2 C19 outlets
- Separate primary & secondary inputs connect to any two compatible power sources
- Enables redundant-power option for single-corded network devices
- Single phase 16/20A 200-240V Auto Transfer Switch / ATS PDU