Tripp Lite PDU Metered ATS 120V 20A 5-15-20R 16 Outlet L5-20P Horizontal 1U
Tripp Lite Metered ATS / Auto Transfer Switch provides a redundant power option for single-corded network devices. Dual input cords support separate connection to PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources. If the primary power source becomes unstable or fails altogether, the ATS will switch over to the secondary power source until the primary input is restored and stable. Enables fault tolerant hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system. In a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by a full time sine wave UPS with zero transfer time. On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both input sources to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source. Front input LED's display primary or secondary power availability.
- 1U horizontal rackmount; 2 NEMA L5-20P / 5-20P inputs; 16 5-15/20R outlets
- Enables redundant A/B power option for single-corded network devices
- Separate primary & secondary inputs connect to any two compatible power sources
- Single phase 20A 120V Auto Transfer Switch / ATS PDU
- Detachable C19 to NEMA L5-20P 12 ft/3.6m power cord for optional secondary input
- Environmentally Friendly:Yes
- Limited Warranty:2 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:PDUMH20AT
- Package Contents:PDUMH20AT PDU Metered ATS 120V 20A 16 Outlet
- PDU with attached L5-20P input power cord
- Power Equipment
- Product Model:PDUMH20ATNET
- Product Name:PDUMH20AT PDU Metered ATS 120V 20A 16 Outlet
- Rack Height:1U
- TAA Compliant:Yes
- Tripp Lite
- Two NEMA L5-20R to NEMA 5-20P plug adapters
- User manual with warranty information
- Weight (Approximate):12.20 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!