Tripp Lite PDU Basic 32 C13 6 C19 3.3-3.8kW 208-240V L6-20P 10ft Cord 0URM
Single-Phase 208/240V PDU Distributes Network-Grade Power to Multiple Loads
This basic PDU is an ideal no-frills unit for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications. Recommended for small to mid-sized data centers, computer rooms and network closets, the PDUV20HVL6-72 features 32 C13 and six C19 outlets for connecting equipment. A 10-foot cord with NEMA L6-20P input plug connects to your facility's AC power source, generator or protected UPS system to distribute power to connected loads. The switchless design helps prevent an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime.
Versatile Installation Options Give You Plenty of Choices
The 63.75-inch all-metal housing supports 0U vertical mounting in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included mounting clips and hardware. You may also use the clips to secure the PDU to a wall, counter or other flat, secure surface. Included C20 and C14 plug-lock inserts attach to the connected components' plugs to keep them connected and the devices continuously powered.
Deliver network-grade power to high-density equipment in networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications
- PDUV20HVL6-72 3.3/3.8kW 208/240V Single-Phase Basic PDU
- (38) Plug-lock inserts
- Mounting hardware
- Owner's manual
- Ideal no-frills PDU for telecom, security, audio/video and other network applications
- 32 C13 and 6 C19 outlets distribute AC power to connected equipment
- Switchless design helps prevent accidental shutdowns that can lead to costly downtime
- 10 ft. cord with NEMA L6-20P single-phase input connects to compatible power source
- 63.75 in. 0U PDU with included mounting hardware installs in rack or under counter
- 5-year limited warranty