Tripp Lite P784-006-DVU KVM Cable -
6 ft. Cables Connect Your DVI Computer to a Tripp Lite NIAP KVM Switch with CAC
This DVI cable kit includes three 6-foot cables for connecting a computer with two monitors to a KVM switch with a Common Access Card (CAC) port. The P784-006 features 24-pin dual-link DVI-I, USB A/B and 3.5 mm audio connectors on both ends for connecting your computer to a KVM switch. The P560-006-DLI is a dual-link DVI-I cable with male connectors on each end. The U022-006 is a USB cable that connects to the KVM's CAC port for accessing smart cards, scanners and biometric readers, including fingerprint readers, to bolster security.
Specifically Designed for Select Tripp Lite KVMs to Save You Time and Money
Recommended for the Tripp Lite B002-DV2AC4 NIAP KVM, the DVI cables support video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (including 1080p) at 60 Hz. The USB cables also support USB 2.0 data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps. By combining several different cables into one convenient kit, you cut down on unnecessary clutter and costs.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 6 ft. USB A/B cable included for KVM's CAC port (smart cards, scanners, etc.)
- Delivers HD picture quality at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- 6 ft. 3-in-1 DVI, USB A/B and 3.5 mm audio cable connects KVM to your computer
- 6 ft. DVI cable included for connecting a second monitor to the KVM switch
- 6 ft.
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:P784-006-DVU
- P560-006-DLI DVI Monitor Cable (M/M)
- Package Contents:P784-006-DVU KVM Cable
- Product Model:P784-006-DVU
- Product Name:P784-006-DVU KVM Cable
- Tripp Lite
- U022-006 USB A/B Cable (M/M)
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!