Tripp Lite P580-006-8K6 DisplayPort 1.4 Cable, 8K UHD @ 60 Hz, M-M, Black, 6 ft.
DisplayPort 1.4 Cable Gets Your Gaming, Home Theater or Digital Signage Setup 8K-Ready
This high-speed DisplayPort (DP) cable (M/M) securely connects source and display devices compatible with DP 1.4 audio/video signals. Backward compatible with all your existing DisplayPort devices, including Blu-ray players, game consoles and 4K televisions, the P580-006-8K6 is ideal for future-proofing your high-definition or UHD A/V application in anticipation of an 8K upgrade. Its HBR3 data rate supports a large bandwidth, allowing for 8K @ 60 Hz resolutions.
Enjoy the Clarity of 4K/8K Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The P580-006-8K6 supports 8K UHD resolutions up to 7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz with multi-channel sound. It's compatible with DisplayPort 1.4 standards for carrying HDR, providing a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This BT.2020-compatible cable also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Invest in Quality Construction for Reliable Performance
You're expecting this 8K cable to last a long time, which is why it has been constructed with high-quality materials, such as a rugged PVC jacket. Contacts and connectors are gold-plated to resist corrosion. Double shielding reduces line noise (EMI/RFI) that can disrupt signals traveling through the DisplayPort cord.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Improves maximum bandwidth to enable enhanced HBR3 applications
- Complies with HDCP 2.2 standards to display up-to-date 4K video content
- Carries High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for rich contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 8K @ 60 Hz (4:4:4) for heightened video quality