Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 Active Adapter M-F UHD 4K x 2K @ 60Hz -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 active adapter and video converter (M/F) connects your PC or Mac with a Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt 1 and 2 output port to the HDMI input port on your 4K-enabled monitor, projector or TV. Plug-and-play technology makes installation quick and simple - with no software or drivers to install. Nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the converter and molded connectors last a long time. Its compact size allows it to fit easily in a briefcase, backpack or laptop bag for connecting on-the-go. The active adapter converts both a Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output. Active adapter and video converter supports computers and laptops equipped with mDP or Thunderbolt ports. It is compliant with HDMI 2.0 specifications, and supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as well as HDCP 2.2.
- Keyspan Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI Active Adapter/Video Converter (M/F), 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) @60 Hz, HDCP 2.2, 6 in.
- Compliant with mDP and Thunderbolt‚Ñ¢ ports on PCs and Macs
- Supports video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports audio and HDCP 2.2
- Converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode mDP output
- Plug-and-play-no drivers, software or power supply needed