Tripp Lite J-Hook Cable Support - 4" , Wall Mount, Galvanized Steel, 25 Pack
J-Hooks: An Inexpensive Alternative to Cable Trays
These four-inch wall-mount J-hooks are recommended for setting up network or digital signage installations that require cabling to be run along walls, ceilings and raised floors for long distances. Tripp Lite's NCM-JHW40-25 comes with 25 wall-mount J-hooks.
Designed to Accommodate a Wide Assortment of Cable Types
Less expensive and more flexible than cable trays or ladder rack runways, these J-hooks accommodate Cat5e/6/6a, fiber optic, audio/video, coaxial and other cable types. They comply with TIA-56B-C, TIA-569-C and ISO/IEC 14763-2 requirements for structured cabling systems, making them a perfect accessory for contractors, IT staff and cable installers.
Made from Galvanized Steel to Provide Proper Long-Term Support
These easy-to-install J-hooks are made from 18-gauge galvanized steel with a zinc-plated finish. To give you an idea of their strength, they offer stress-free support for up to 330 Cat5e cables, 220 Cat6 cables or 80 Cat6a cables. Maximum weight capacity is 60 pounds. Built-in anchor points allow you to use cable ties (sold separately) to secure cabling in place.
- Neatly bundle cable along a wall, ceiling or raised floor in your data center, network installation or digital signage setup
- Recommended for network and digital signage cabling along walls and ceilings
- Made from galvanized steel designed to hold long lengths of cabling up to 60 lb.
- Offers stress-free support for wide range of cables, including fiber, A/V and Cat5e/6
- Built-in anchor points allow use of cable ties to hold cables in place
- Package includes 25 wall-mount J-hooks that comply with TIA/EIA requirements