Tripp Lite J-Hook Cable Support - 1-5-16", Batwing, Galvanized Steel, 25 Pack -
J-Hooks: An Inexpensive Alternative to Cable Trays
These 1-5/16-inch batwing J-hooks are recommended for setting up network or digital signage installations that require cabling to be run above drop ceilings, below raised floors or through inner duct systems for long distances. Tripp Lite's NCM-JHC13-25 comes with 25 swiveling batwing J-hooks that attach to a threaded rod or ceiling wire.
Designed to Accommodate a Wide Assortment of Cable Types
Less expensive and more flexible than cable trays or ladder rack runways, these J-hooks accommodate Cat5e/6/6a, fiber optic, audio/video, coaxial and other cable types. They comply with TIA-56B-C, TIA-569-C and ISO/IEC 14763-2 requirements for structured cabling systems, making them a perfect accessory for contractors, IT staff and cable installers.
Made from Galvanized Steel to Provide Proper Long-Term Support
These easy-to-install J-hooks are made from 18-gauge galvanized steel with a zinc-plated finish. To give you an idea of their strength, they offer stress-free support for up to 50 Cat5e cables, 40 Cat6 cables or 25 Cat6a cables. Maximum weight capacity is 60 pounds. Built-in anchor points allow you to use cable ties (sold separately) to secure cabling in place.
- Neatly bundle cable above a drop ceiling or below a raised floor in your data center, network installation or digital signage setup
- Package includes 25 batwing J-hooks that comply with TIA/EIA requirements
- Built in anchor points allow use of cable ties to hold cables in place
- Offers stress-free support for wide range of cables, including fiber, A/V and Cat5e/6
- Made from galvanized steel designed to hold long lengths of cabling up to 60 lb.
- Recommended for network and digital signage cabling above ceilings or below floors