Tripp Lite Hospital Medical Power Extension Cord 5-15P 5-15R 13A Gray 6'
Hospital-Grade Extension Cord is a Safe Solution for Medical Facilities
This hospital-grade power cord is designed for computers, mobile carts, printers, scanners, monitors and other compatible hospital equipment within a healthcare facility. It features a NEMA 5-15R-HG end for connecting to a device and a NEMA 5-15P-HG plug for connecting to a hospital-grade AC power source. The six-foot length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
Designed and Tested to Strict Hospital-Grade Standards
This cord is tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817 standards, as well as CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49 standards, ensuring it's a dependable power solution for hospital environments.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
This extension cord features a gray SJT jacket and fully molded gray ends. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded surge protector and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
Safe, Reliable Power Solution for Hospital Environments
- Extends an existing hospital-grade power cord by 6 ft.
- Gray hospital-grade NEMA 5-15P HG and NEMA 5-15R HG connectors
- Conforms to hospital-grade power cord standards
- Tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817 and CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 42
- 16 AWG wire
- Flexible SJT jacket
- Fully molded ends
- 125V/13A rating
- Hospital-grade extension cord connects two devices with 5-15P-HG/5-15R-HG power connectors in a hospital or other medical facility.
- Adds 6 ft. to your existing power connection to provide flexibility in placing devices
- Medical power cord replaces or upgrades power cord provided by manufacturer
- 5-15P-HG plug connects to AC power; 5-15R-HG end connects to device's input cord
- Color-coded gray for fast, easy identification in a crowded PDU, UPS or surge protector
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty