Tripp Lite Hospital-Grade Power Cord NEMA 5-15P to Locking IEC C13 Green Dot 10A 125V 18 AWG 6 ft. (1.83 m) Black
Hospital-Grade Power Cable is a Safe Solution for Medical Facilities
This hospital-grade IEC power cord is designed for computers, mobile carts, printers, scanners, monitors and other compatible equipment with a three-pin C14 inlet in a hospital or other medical facility. It features a locking C13 end for connecting to a device and a NEMA 5-15P-HG plug for connecting to a hospital-grade AC power source located outside patient care vicinities. The six-foot length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
Locking C13 Connector Helps Prevent Accidental Disconnection and Expensive Downtime
Having a cable come loose accidentally can mean the loss of power and costly downtime. The locking C13 connector helps you avoid such danger, protecting critical equipment by maintaining a secure link without failure. The locking cable is also invaluable when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas, ensuring the power cord always stays connected.
The P006-L06-HG10 is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Recommended for connecting devices to power outlets outside patient care vicinities
- 6 ft. length allows flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet
- Hospital-grade power cable replaces or upgrades power cord provided by manufacturer
- NEMA 5-15P-HG plug connects to AC power; C13 plug connects to device's C14 inlet
- Locking C13 connector maintains secure link to avoid loss of power and costly downtime