Tripp Lite HDMI Quad Multi-Viewer Switch 4-Port 1080p @ 60Hz w/ Built-in IR
HDMI Quad-Screen Multi-Viewer Connects 4 Audio/Video Sources to One HDMI Display
This 4-input HDMI multi-viewer allows you to connect four separate HDMI audio/video sources to one HDMI television, projector or monitor, and then display the video feeds from all four at the same time. For instance, connect a media server, Blu-ray player, security camera and Xbox to your HDTV, and watch the video transmission from all four simultaneously with built-in IR control.
Recommended for Home Theaters, Digital Signage and Other Audio/Video Applications
This HDMI quad multi-viewer is ideal for home theater, digital signage, broadcasting, video conferencing and security monitoring, just to name a few applications. Plus, it helps you avoid the cost of buying additional displays for your source devices and save space by combining four monitors into one.
Choose from Quad, Dual or Full-Screen Mode at the Click of a Button
Use the push-button on the unit or the included remote control to select which mode to use. In addition to displaying all four video feeds simultaneously in Quad Mode, you can watch video from two source devices using Dual Mode or just one in Full-Screen Mode. Pressing another button on the unit lets you switch the audio feeds independently of the video, so you can watch video from one HDMI source and hear audio from another. The unit comes with 12 different preset display configurations.
Transmits Crystal-Clear Video up to 1080p for High-Definition Presentations
This HDMI multi-viewer ensures HD performance with video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz. It meets HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2 standards.
Ready to Use Right from the Package, So You Can Plug and Play Immediately
The compact plug-and-play switch requires no software or drivers to download and install. Connect your devices to the HDMI ports with user-supplied HDMI cables (such as Tripp Lite's P568-Series), and plug the included external power supply (with four international plug adapters to ensure use all over the world) into an AC power source to get started. A red LED indicates the unit is receiving power, and blue LEDs indicate connected HDMI inputs.
- Watch video from your cable box, Blu-ray player, video game console and Roku simultaneously
- Connect multiple desktop computers and laptops to one monitor to save desk space
- Monitor the premises with as many 4 security cameras connected to a single display
- Observe shots from multiple cameras during a live video broadcast
- Video conferencing with business colleagues in 4 different locations
- Source device(s) with HDMI output
- Display device with HDMI input
- Can display video from one, two or all four HDMI sources at the same time
- Included remote control allows you to toggle between display modes with ease
- Transmits high-definition picture quality at 1080p video resolutions @ 60 Hz
- Audio switches independently, so you can watch one video source and hear another
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation