Tripp Lite HDMI Over Cat6 Extender Splitter w/ PoC 4-Port 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR, TAA
Splitter Ideal for Digital Signage or Displaying Video in Schools or Trade Show Booths
This four-port transmitter/splitter is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. The B127-004-H extends 4K video and stereo audio signals from an HDMI source device to four HDMI displays up to 125 feet (38.1 meters) away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K HDMI Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The B127-004-H supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital audio. The transmitter is compatible with HDCP 2.2, EDID and HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. It is backward compatible with non-4K equipment, so you can use this transmitter with most HDMI source devices.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the low-profile receiver over Cat6 cable. Green and orange LEDs will light up to indicate the unit is receiving power and a signal is being received. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the receivers away from an AC outlet.
Daisy-Chain Multiple Transmitters to Add More Displays
An HDMI output is included for connecting up to three additional B127-004-H transmitters, each of which splits the original HDMI signal into four. You can also connect an optional display to monitor the image connected to the receivers up to 125 feet away.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The included transmitter works right out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing the unit on a wall, pole or 19-inch rack. Connect the transmitter to the source with a user-supplied HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P568- or P569-Series). Then, connect the transmitter to Tripp Lite B127-100-H or B127-100-H-SR remote receivers using Cat6 patch cable (such as Tripp Lite N202-Series cable).
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B127-004-H is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Connect a media server, Blu-ray player, cable/satellite box, Roku, gaming system or other home theater component to four large-screen 4K televisions or projectors
- Upgrade the video quality of your trade show presentation or digital signage installation in a commercial or educational setting to 4K x 2K
- Source device with HDMI output (Blu-ray player, cable box, laptop)
- Tripp Lite B127-100-H or B127-100-H-SR remote receivers
- Transmitter/splitter extends a 4K HDMI audio/video signal via Cat6 cable to 4 projectors, monitors or HDTVs up to 125 ft. away.
- Works in tandem with Tripp Lite B127-100-H or B127-100-H-SR remote receivers
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (@ 60 Hz) for crystal-clear 4K x 2K video
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receivers via Cat6 cable
- Supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for HDR displays, meeting latest color standards
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Supports multi-resolution output to allow for combination of different display types
- 1-year limited warranty