Tripp Lite HDMI Over Cat6 Extender Kit w- PoC 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4 125ft TAA -> -> May Require Up to 5 Business Days to Ship -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
HDMI Extender Ideal for Digital Signage or Displaying Video in Schools or Trade Show Booths
This complete transmitter and receiver system is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings and digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. The B127-1A1-HH extends 4K video and stereo audio signals from an HDMI source device to an HDMI display up to 125 feet (38.1 meters) away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K HDMI Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The B127-1A1-HH supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital audio. Built-in equalization automatically fine-tunes the image quality at the remote display with no time-consuming manual fiddling needed. It's compatible with HDCP 2.2, EDID and HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Receiver Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the low-profile receiver over Cat6 cable. Green and orange LEDs on both the transmitter and receiver will light up to indicate the system is receiving power and a signal is being transmitted.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The included transmitter and receiver units work right out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing the units on walls, poles or 19-inch racks. Connect the transmitter to the source and the receiver to the display with user-supplied HDMI cables (such as Tripp Lite's P568- or P569-Series). Then, connect the two units using Cat6 patch cable (such as Tripp Lite N202-Series cable). Connect an optional display to the transmitter's local HDMI output to monitor the image connected to the receiver up to 125 feet away.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B127-1A1-HH is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Connect a media server, Blu-ray player, cable/satellite box, Roku, gaming system or other home theater component to a large-screen 4K television or projector
- Upgrade the video quality of your trade show presentation or digital signage installation in a commercial or educational setting to 4K x 2K
- 4 x International Plug Adapters (North America
- Audio & Video Consoles/Extenders
- External power supply (Input: 100-240V)
- Form Factor:Rack-mountable
- Limited Warranty:1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:B127-1A1-HH
- Mounting Hardware
- Network & Communication
- Owner's Manual
- Package Contents:Transmitter Unit
- Product Model:B127-1A1-HH
- Product Name:B127-1A1-HH Audio Extender Transmitter/Receiver
- Product Type:Audio Extender Transmitter/Receiver
- Receiver Depth:2.46"
- Receiver Height:1.06"
- Receiver Unit
- Receiver Weight (Approximate):7.20 oz
- Receiver Width:4.53"
- TAA Compliant:Yes
- Transmitter Depth:2.46"
- Transmitter Height:1.06"
- Transmitter Weight (Approximate):7.20 oz
- Transmitter Width:4.53"
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!