Tripp Lite Gigabit Midspan PoE+ Injector Active IEEE 802.3at-802.3af 1-Port -> -> May Require Up to 5 Business Days to Ship -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Adds PoE Devices to Your LAN Without a PoE Switch
Now you can add a surveillance camera, wireless access point, VoIP phone or other PoE (Power over Ethernet) device to your home or office network, even if your network switch doesn't support PoE. Instead of making an expensive upgrade to a PoE switch, you can use this single-port PoE+ injector to send 30 watts of power, as well as Gigabit Ethernet data, through your existing Cat5e/6/6a cabling.
Saves You Time and Money on Unnecessary Equipment Updates
This compact PoE plus injector delivers 10/100/1000 Mbps of data and up to 30 watts of power using existing Cat5e/6/6a cables. That means, in addition to not buying a new PoE network switch, you also don't need to install new AC power lines and electrical outlets. This cost-effective midspan injector sends DC power and Ethernet data through your Ethernet cable, cutting down on cable clutter, equipment costs and installation time and labor.
Expand Your Wireless Network Up to 328 ft.
The NPOE-30W-1G delivers both power and data to any IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) or IEEE 802.3af (PoE) device up to 100 meters (328 feet) away. This allows you to install a device in a building lobby, on a ceiling, inside a warehouse or anywhere else an AC power outlet is unavailable. The PoE+ injector supports full-duplex 2 Gbps communication for sending and receiving data simultaneously. It also protects your device against short circuits, overloads and power surges.
Simple Plug-and-Play Installation Has Your Device Connected in Minutes
No configuration or software is required to add the NPOE-30W-1G to your LAN. Just connect your switch or network jack to the shielded RJ45 Data port and your PoE device to the shielded RJ45 Power + Data port using existing Cat5e/6/6a cable. Connect the unit's C14 inlet to a NEMA 5-15R outlet using the included power cord. LEDs indicate the unit is receiving power and is ready to transmit data.
Designed for Installation Almost Anywhere
Mounting holes are featured for installing the midspan injector on a shelf, desktop, wall or any other smooth surface with user-supplied hardware. The black plastic housing fits in the palm of your hand, so it is small enough to hide away without interfering with your workflow or décor. The fanless design is ideal for silent operation.
3-Year Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
The NPOE-30W-1G comes with a 3-year warranty. It's manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite's commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Compact, hand-sized plastic housing ready for mounting on any smooth surface
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation with no configuration necessary
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet data transfer speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Extends power + data to any PoE or PoE+ device installed where no AC outlet is available
- Saves money by delivering 30W of power + data up to 328 ft. through existing cabling
- PoE+ injector uses existing Cat5e/6/6a cable to supply power to a PoE device connected to a non-PoE switch.
- 6 ft.
- Certifications & Standards:CE
- Detachable C13 to NEMA 5-15P power cord
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Green Initiatives
- Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:NPOE-30W-1G
- Mount Type:Surface-mountable
- Owner's manual
- Package Contents:NPOE-30W-1G PoE Injector
- Power Injectors/Splitters
- Power Equipment
- Product Model:NPOE-30W-1G
- Product Name:NPOE-30W-1G PoE Injector
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!