Tripp Lite Fiber Cable 40/100/400G MMF 12F MTP/MPO-PC to 4x LC/PC F/M 5M
40/100/400 GbE Cable Supports Higher Bandwidths Needed for High-Density Data Networking
The N844X-05M-8L-P is a premium multimode fiber optic cable that supports 400 Gb Ethernet speeds for transmitting data and voice signals over short distances. It is designed to support higher bandwidths for high-density patching between data center MDFs and IDFs in enterprise installations. This multimode 50/125 OM3 cable is an ideal choice for 100 Gb Ethernet applications up to 100 meters (328 feet) at 850 nm. It is also backward compatible with 10 Gb and 25 Gb networks, so you can future-proof your current application for an eventual upgrade to 100 Gb or 400 Gb.
Switchable LC Connectors Allow Easy Polarity Conversions
The switchable LC/PC duplex ends let you easily switch the fiber polarity without tools or the need to re-terminate the connectors. This cable lets you extend the length of your connection and eliminates the need for longer fan-out cables or individual long duplex cable runs.
Aqua-Colored Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The OM3-rated cable has an aqua jacket to identify it as multimode in a crowded patch panel or switch and prevent it from becoming accidentally disconnected. The round low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) jacket limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted in case of combustion, making it suitable for poorly ventilated areas.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Aqua LSZH jacket allows fast, easy identification in a crowded switch or patch panel
- Backward compatible with 10/25/40/100 Gb networks to facilitate future-proofing
- Switchable LC connectors allow polarity conversion without tools or re-termination
- OM3-rated cable recommended for 400 Gb speeds up to 100 meters (@ 850 nm)