Tripp Lite DVI Over Cat5-Cat6 Video Extender Splitter 4-Port Transmitter 200'
The B140-004 transmits a DVI-D Single-Link signal to four monitors up to 200 ft. away using a single Cat5e/6 patch cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24AWG Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable (Tripp Lite's N202-Series). An additional DVI port is provided for the connection of a local monitor. This local DVI port can also be used to daisychain up to 3 units together, allowing for the connection of up to 13 monitors (12 remote, 1 local). Mounting hardware is included that allows the unit to be rackmounted, wallmounted or pole mounted. In addition, up to three units can be mounted in 1U of rack space using a Tripp Lite B132-004-RB 19" rackmount bracket. The B140-002 is compatible with all operating systems, and is plug and play, with no software or drivers required. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Installation is simple. Connect the B140-004 transmitter to a DVI source using a Tripp Lite P561-Series DVI cable (not included). Connect a Tripp Lite B140-series receiver (not included) to each display using a Tripp Lite P561-Series DVI cable (not included). Finally, each remote receiver is connected to an RJ45 port on the B140-004 using a single Cat5e/6 cable.
For longer extension distances, use a B140-1A0 or B140-1A0-WP active receiver unit to extend a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 150 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 200 ft..
For shorter extension distances, use a B140-1P0 or B140-1P0-WP passive receiver unit to extend a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 50 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 100 ft..
Further expand the range and number of monitors by using a B140-110 repeater unit. Add up to four remote units (three repeaters and one active receiver) to each channel of the B140-004, for a total of 4 displays per channel. (An active receiver should be the last unit in a channel) A 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 125 ft. from each repeater to the next unit in the channel, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 175 ft..
- Can further expand the range and number of monitors by adding B140-110 repeaters
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- For longer distances - Use a B140-1A0 or B140-1A0-WP active receiver unit to extend a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 150 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 200 ft.
- For shorter distances - Use a B140-1P0 or B140-1P0-WP-1 passive receiver unit to extend a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 50 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 100 ft.
- Plug and play, no software or drivers required
- Supports DVI-D Single-Link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Use 24AWG, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series, to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- 0.5A Output: 5V
- 1 ft. DVI Daisychain Cable
- 4-Port Local Transmitter Unit
- Audio & Video Consoles/Extenders
- Environmental Certification:RoHS
- Environmentally Friendly:Yes
- External Power Supply (Input: 100-240V
- Limited Warranty:1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:B140-004
- Mounting Hardware
- Network Hardware
- Owner's Manual
- Package Contents:B140-004 DVI Over Cat5 Extender/Splitter
- Product Model:B140-004
- Product Name:DVI over Cat5 Extender/Splitter
- TAA Compliant:Yes
- Transmitter Depth:4"
- Transmitter Height:1.13"
- Transmitter Width:5"
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!