Tripp Lite DVI Over Cat5-Cat6 Video Extender Kit Transmitter Receiver 200' -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
The B140-101X is a DVI Over Cat5 Active Extender Kit that comes with both transmitter and receiver units. It transmits a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 200 ft. away using a single Cat5e/6 patch cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24AWG Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable (Tripp Lite's N202-Series). The B140-101X is compatible with all operating systems, and is plug and play, with no software or drivers required. It features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Installation is simple. Connect a the built-in DVI connector on the transmitter unit to a DVI source. Connect the receiver unit to a display using a Tripp Lite P561-Series DVI cable (not included). Finally, the RJ45 ports on the transmitter and receiver units are connected using a single Cat5e/6 cable. A 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 150 ft. from the source,, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 200 ft..
Further expand the range and number of monitors by using a B140-110 repeater unit. Add up to four remote units (three repeaters and one active receiver) in a single chain, for a total of 4 displays. (An active receiver should be the last unit in a chain) A 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 125 ft. from each repeater to the next unit in the chain, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 175 ft..
- Can further expand the range and number of monitors by adding B140-110 repeaters
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Extender kit comes with transmitter and receiver units
- Extends a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 150 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 200 ft.
- Features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image
- Plug and play, no software or drivers required
- Supports DVI-D Single-Link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Use 24AWG, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series, to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- Audio & Video Consoles/Extenders
- B140-101X Remote Receiver Unit
- External Power Supply (Input: 100-240V
- Form Factor:Wall Mountable
- Limited Warranty:1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:B140-101X
- Mounting Hardware for Receiver Unit
- Network Hardware
- Owner's Manual
- Package Contents:B140-101X Local Transmitter Unit
- Product Model:B140-101X
- Product Name:DVI over Cat5 Active Extender Kit
- Screwdriver (used for Equalization control)
- TAA Compliant:Yes
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!