Tripp Lite DVI Over Cat5-Cat6 Passive Video Extender Remote Video Receiver 100' -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
The B140-1P0 is a receiver unit that is used with the B140-002 and B140-004 extender/splitter transmitter units, and it transmits a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 100 ft. away using a single Cat5e/6 patch cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24AWG Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable (Tripp Lite's N202-Series). The B140-1P0 is compatible with all operating systems, and is plug and play, with no external power, software or drivers required. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Installation is simple. Connect a B140-002 or B140-004 transmitter (not included) to a DVI source using a Tripp Lite P561-Series DVI cable (not included). Connect the B140-1P0's built-in DVI connector to a display. Finally, the receiver unit is connected to an RJ45 port on the transmitter unit using a single Cat5e/6 cable. A 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 50 ft. from the source,, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 100 ft..
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Extends a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 50 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 100 ft.
- For use with B140-002 or B140-004 extender/splitter transmitter units
- Plug and play, no external power, software or drivers required
- Supports DVI-D Single-Link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Use 24AWG, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series, to achieve maximum distance and resolution