Tripp Lite DVI KVM Cable Kit, DVI USB 3.5mm Audio 3xM/3xM+USB M/M Black 6ft
6 ft. Cables Connect Your DVI Computer to a Tripp Lite NIAP KVM Switch with CAC
This DVI cable kit includes two 6-foot cables for connecting a computer to a KVM switch with a Common Access Card (CAC) port. The P784-006 features 24-pin dual-link DVI-I, USB A/B and 3.5 mm audio connectors on both ends for connecting your computer to a KVM switch. The U022-006 is a USB cable that connects to the KVM's CAC port for accessing smart cards, scanners and biometric readers, including fingerprint readers, to bolster security.
Specifically Designed for Select Tripp Lite KVMs to Save You Time and Money
Recommended for the Tripp Lite B002-DV1AC4 or B002-DV1AC8 NIAP KVM, the DVI cable supports video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (including 1080p) at 60 Hz. The USB cables also support USB 2.0 data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps. By combining several different cables into one convenient kit, you cut down on unnecessary clutter and costs.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 6 ft. USB A/B cable included for KVM's CAC port (smart cards, scanners, etc.)
- Delivers HD picture quality at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- 6 ft. 3-in-1 DVI, USB A/B and 3.5 mm audio cable connects KVM to your computer
- Cuts cable clutter and saves money by combining essential KVM cables into just 2