Tripp Lite DisplayPort to HDMI Over Cat6 Extender Splitter PoC 8-Port 4K
Splitter Ideal for Digital Signage or Displaying Video in Schools or Trade Show Booths
This eight-port transmitter/splitter is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. The B127-008-D extends 4K video and stereo audio signals from a DisplayPort source device to eight HDMI-enabled projectors, monitors or televisions up to 125 feet (38.1 meters) away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the connected B127-Series receivers over Cat6 cable. Green and orange LEDs will light up to indicate the unit is receiving power and a signal is being received. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the receivers away from an AC outlet.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The B127-008-D supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby AC-3 and 8-channel LPCM digital audio. The transmitter also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The included transmitter works right out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing the unit on a wall, pole or 19-inch rack. Connect the transmitter to the source with a user-supplied DisplayPort cable (such as Tripp Lite's P580-Series). Then, connect the transmitter to a Tripp Lite B127-100-H, B127-200-H or B127-100-H-SR remote receiver using Cat6 Ethernet cable (such as Tripp Lite N202-Series cable). You can also connect an optional display to the local HDMI output to monitor the image transmitted to the receivers up to 125 feet away.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B127-008-D is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Connect a media server, Blu-ray player, cable/satellite box, Roku, gaming system or other home theater component to 8 large-screen 4K televisions or projectors
- Upgrade the video quality of your trade show presentation in a commercial or educational setting to 4K x 2K
- Set up digital signage with a single video signal being transmitted to 8 monitors, each displaying its maximum resolution
- Source device with DisplayPort output (Blu-ray player, cable box, laptop)
- Tripp Lite B127-100-H, B127-200-H or B127-100-H-SR remote receivers
- Requires Tripp Lite B127-100-H, B127-200-H or B127-100-H-SR remote receiver
- Maintains UHD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (4:4:4) for crystal-clear 4K video
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receivers via Cat6 cable
- Transmitter's local HDMI port allows you to see the image being displayed 125 ft. away
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 1-year limited warranty