Tripp Lite DDR1327SDFC-1 Clamp Mount for Monitor, Flat Panel Display, HDTV - Black
Rugged Steel Desk Clamp Lifts Your Monitors Above Your Work Area's Surface
This VESA-compliant desktop clamp mounts two flat-screen displays above your desk, table or workstation, allowing you to free up valuable surface space. Recommended for home or office use, the DDR1327SDFC-1 fits most flat-panel monitors from 13 to 27 inches. The clamp fits desktops ranging in thickness from 0.4 to 3.3 inches (10 to 85 millimeters). All hardware is included. Cable management brackets along the arms prevent excess cord clutter.
Swivel, Tilt and Rotate the Screens to Find the Most Comfortable Viewing Angles
The durable steel frame stands up to frequent adjustments, and the two flex arms support up to 17.6 pounds (8 kilograms) apiece. The flex arms adjust independently to optimize viewing angles, minimize glare and improve ergonomics. To minimize screen glare, reduce eye fatigue and increase viewing comfort, the DDR1327SDFC-1 features -30° to +30° tilt, -90° to +90° swivel and 360° rotation for positioning your screens.
VESA-Compliant Mounting Ensures Display Compatibility
VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association) promotes uniformity in the video electronics industry by developing standards for TVs and monitors. For hassle-free display compatibility, this monitor stand supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 75 x 75 and 100 x 100.
- 5-year limited warranty
- VESA compliance ensures compatibility with 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 mounting patterns
- Cable management brackets keep cords organized and help prevent excess clutter
- Dual flex arms adjust independently and support displays up to 17.6 lb. each
- -30° to +30° tilt, -90° to +90° swivel and 360° rotation help you find the perfect angle
- Steel frame clamps securely to your desk for mounting displays at comfortable levels