Tripp Lite Cisco-Compatible SFP-25G-SR-S SFP28 Transceiver - 25GBase-SR, Multimode LC, 850 nm, 328.08 ft. (100 m)
SFP28 Transceiver Designed for Connection to Your Cisco Network Switch or Server
This SFP28 transceiver allows you to connect a multimode fiber optic cable to a 25 Gbps network router, server or switch. It transmits data up to 328 feet (100 meters) using an 850 nm wavelength. The zinc housing protects against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and excessive power dissipation.
Functionally Equivalent to Cisco SFP-25G-SR-S Transceiver Module
The MSA-compliant N286-25G-SR-S functions just like the equivalent Cisco SFP-25G-SR-S transceiver module and is manufactured to meet or exceed Cisco specifications. You can use this transceiver with any compatible Cisco router, server or switch and receive the same performance as the SFP-25G-SR-S.
Hot-Swappable for Installation Without Network Interruption
This input/output device is fully hot-swappable, so you can install it without a potentially costly 25 Gbps network shutdown or device reboot. Just plug the SFP28 end of the transceiver into your Cisco network device. The other end has an LC duplex connector to link with multimode fiber optic cable (sold separately). A push/pull tab connector is easily accessible in high-density data center applications and makes the plug-and-play transceiver easy to install and remove with one hand.
- SFP28 transceiver module 100% compatible with Cisco's equivalent module
- Provides 25 Gbps throughput up to 328 ft. (100 m) via multimode fiber cabling
- LC duplex female connector supports 25GBase-SR signal at 850 nm wavelength
- Hot-swappable interface lets you install and uninstall without shutting down
- Meets or exceeds MSA standards and works in all MSA-compliant platforms
- 3-year limited warranty