Tripp Lite Cat6a Patch Panel 24-Port High-Density Shielded Dual IDC 0.5URM
Shielded 24-Port Patch Panel Manages and Organizes High-Density Cat6a Network Cabling
Organize your high-density Cat6a application without taking up too much valuable rack space. This shielded patch panel offers 24 fully shielded RJ45 ports with color-coded dual IDC slots that are terminated using either a proper Krone or 110 punchdown tool. Both the front and rear connectors are clearly numbered and labeled (for custom naming) to help you identify individual cable runs. The patch panel supports T568A and T568B wiring standards and is fully rated for 10 Gbps Ethernet data transfer speeds in your network application.
Condenses 24 Ports into Just 0.5U of Space in Your 19 in. Enclosure or Open Frame Rack
The high-density UL-approved patch panel supports mounting in only a half-U in EIA-standard 19-inch racks, freeing up valuable rack space for other equipment. Included cable ties, grounding wire and a built-in strain relief bar help organize your connections, cut down on cord clutter, take stress off the connectors and maintain stable performance.
- Connect computers, routers, switches, wireless access points, security cameras, sensors and other high-speed devices in a 10G network configuration
- 24 RJ45 ports numbered, labeled and color-coded for easy cable identification
- Rated for 10 Gbps speeds for managing Cat6a cable in high-density Ethernet applications
- Dual IDC terminations allow use of either Krone or 110 punchdown impact tool
- Built-in strain relief bar takes stress off connectors and cuts cable clutter
- Mounts easily into 0.5U of space in your EIA-standard 19 in. rack for immediate use
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty