Tripp Lite Cat6 RJ45 Pass-Through UTP Modular Plug, 50 Pack
Clear RJ45 Cat6 connectors terminate round solid or stranded conductor cabling in data and voice Ethernet applications.
50 Pack of RJ45 Modular Plugs for Terminating Solid or Stranded Cat6 Cable
These RJ45 modular connectors make it easy to terminate solid or stranded conductor Cat6 cable in your data or voice Ethernet application. The RJ45 pass-through UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) plugs work with most RJ45 crimping tools (except AMP) and custom-length 24-26 AWG UTP Cat6 cable. Conveniently packed in a rugged plastic bag that fits perfectly in your toolbox, these durable clear connectors feature 50-micron gold-plated contacts for optimal signal transmission and staggered nose patterns for minimal near-end crosstalk (NEXT).
- Ideal for use with solid or stranded conductor Cat6 cable in your Ethernet application
- Staggered nose pattern reduces near-end crosstalk for clearer transmission
- 50 m gold-plated contacts promote premium data transfer
- 50 Cat6 RJ45 pass-through UTP modular plugs in an easyto-pack plastic bag
- Work with most RJ45 crimping tools and 24-26 AWG UTP Cat6 cables