Tripp Lite Cat6 Patch Cable Up-Angled / Down Angled UTP Molded M/M Blue 1ft
Cat6 Patch Cable Connects Equipment in Data Centers and VoIP Networks
This Cat6 UTP patch cable is ideal for connecting network components, such as printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches, in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this RJ45 patch cable ensures data transfer speeds up to 1 Gbps throughout your Gigabit Ethernet or VoIP network.
Up- and Down-Angle RJ45 Patch Cable Makes Connecting and Disconnecting Easier
Both RJ45 male connectors are designed at 90-degree angles: one upward, the other downward. This helps prevent excessive bending and reduce stress on the cable. The space-saving cable is easy to plug into patch panels, switches and other devices located in a confined area or behind a desk.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
This Cat6 patch cable features a blue PVC jacket and molded blue ends. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
- Cat6 UTP patch cord delivers fast transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps in your LAN
- Up-angle and down-angle RJ45 ends easy to plug into devices pressed against a wall
- Designed for home or office 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Color-coded blue for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty