Tripp Lite Cat6 Keystone Jack Cable Assembly Shielded PoE+ M/F Blue 18in
Specifically Designed for Use in Surveillance and Other PoE Applications
This Cat6a keystone jack assembly is recommended for above-ceiling applications where the use of wall plates is impractical or otherwise not ideal. The 18-inch cable connects your Cat6 premise wiring to an IP camera, wireless access point (WAP), LED lighting scheme, sound equipment or other PoE+ device installed high on a wall, ceiling or any other location far from a convenient power outlet.
Supports Power over Ethernet to Simplify Installation and Cut Down on Expenses
Because the N237A-F18N-WHSH supplies up to 24W of power to the connected PoE or PoE+ device, it saves you the expense and effort of purchasing, connecting and installing new electrical wiring, outlets and individual power supplies.
CMR-LP (0.5A) Certified for Cable Installations with Increased Power Levels
UL's Limited Power (LP) certification indicates the N237A-F18N-WHSH has been evaluated to handle the marked current under installation scenarios without exceeding the temperature rating of the cable. This CMR-LP-certified cable provides a simple way to prepare installations for increased power levels without having to worry about susceptible issues caused by excessive heat.
- Cat6a STP patch cord rated for high-speed 10 Gbps communications
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ up to 24 watts
- Ideal for security cameras, WAPs, LEDs and other ceiling-mount PoE+ devices
- Certified PoE+ cable saves you expense and effort of powering PoE devices individually
- Carries CMR-LP5 certification for withstanding temperatures up to 167°F (75°C)
- 3-year limited warranty