Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Solid Core Plenum-Rated UTP CMP PVC Bulk Ethernet Cable Gray 1000 ft. (304.8 m)
With Tripp Lite's new Category 6 bulk, solid, gray plenum cable, you can stay ahead of the game with use of this high-speed cabling to distribute data voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA- 568-b-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. This 1,000ft. spool of bulk solid plenum cable makes industrial runs a snap for the do-it-yourself cable guy. General Cat6 patch cables are available in a variety of colors and sizes. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1,000ft Box PLENUM ( CMP ) 4-pair Solid UTP
- Designed for premise (in-wall) cabling applications in air ducts and drop ceilings
- IEC 802.3ab
- Designed to meet Category 6 specifications: reduces cross-talk and return loss
- Premium cabling for Category 6, Category 5e and Category 5 applications-rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications