Tripp Lite Cat6 Ethernet Cable Up Angled UTP Slim Molded M/M RJ45 Blue 10ft
Up-Angle Cat6 Ethernet Cable Connects Equipment in Data Centers and VoIP Networks
This Cat6 cable is ideal for connecting network components, such as printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches, in hard-to-reach areas of space-constrained high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this RJ45 patch cable ensures data transfer speeds up to 1 Gbps throughout your Gigabit Ethernet or VoIP network.
Special Slim Design for Better Airflow and Easier Installation in Crowded Racks
This Cat6 UTP patch cord is more than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6a cable. This increases airflow in tight spaces, which helps keep your equipment cool and properly functioning. It also cuts down on clutter in crowded racks and patch panels, and makes the cable easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
Up-Angle RJ45 Patch Cable Makes Connecting and Disconnecting Easier
One RJ45 male connector is designed at a 90-degree upward angle, which prevents excessive bending and reduces stress on the cable. This makes the space-saving cable easy to plug into patch panels, switches and other devices located in a confined area or behind a desk.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
This up-angle Cat6 Ethernet cable features a blue PVC jacket and molded blue ends. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
- Cat6 Ethernet patch cable delivers fast transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps in your LAN
- Up-angle RJ45 connector is easy to plug into switch or panel pressed against a wall
- Over 38% slimmer than standard Cat6 cables to increase airflow in full racks
- Easy to route around corners and through crowded cable management panels
- Color-coded blue for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)