Tripp Lite Cable Ladder Runway E-Bend - 90 Degrees, 18 in. Width
Cable Runway E-Bend Creates a 90-Degree Gradual Sweep for Horizontal Cable Ladder Runs
The SmartRack SRL90BEND18 allows you to place a curved right angle in your horizontal cable runway application. It connects to your 18-inch cable runway above your rack enclosure or open frame rack to allow flexibility in your overhead cable routing. Install it either parallel or perpendicular to the rack for clean, organized cable routing across an aisle or within a row.
Measures 18 in. Wide with a 33 in. Wide Bend
This cable E-bend conforms to minimum-bend radius requirements (typically four times the cable diameter). It's made from lightweight tubular steel measuring 1.5 x 0.375 inches (38 x 9.5 millimeters). It fits 18-inch (457-millimeter) cable runway widths, and meets Cat5e/6/6a requirements.
Designed for Use with Tripp Lite Rack Cabling Components
The SRL90BEND18 ships fully assembled for connecting right out of the package. It's compatible with Tripp Lite's 18-inch SRCABLELADDER18 and SRLBUTTSPLICE kit for toolless assembly. All Tripp Lite accessories are sold separately.
- Neatly bundle cable across an aisle or within a row of bayed racks in your data center
- Works with SRCABLELADDER18 and SRLBUTTSPLICE
- Creates a 90-degree curve for horizontal cable runway applications outside your enclosure or open frame rack.
- Routes bundles overhead to eliminate cable stress and cut cord clutter
- Installs parallel or perpendicular to rack to span aisles or spaces between racks
- Lightweight tubular steel construction designed to fit 18 in. cable runway widths
- Conforms to Cat5e/6/6a standards for high-density network applications
- Compatible with Tripp Lite SmartRack® components for toolless assembly
- 5-year limited warranty