Tripp Lite B127-100-H-SR HDMI over Cat6 Passive Remote Receiver -> -> May Require Up to 5 Business Days to Ship -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
4K Receiver Extends HDMI Signals for Digital Signage or Video Presentations
This pigtail-style passive remote receiver works in tandem with Tripp Lite's B127-002-H or B127-004-H transmitter to extend 4K video (at 60 Hz) and stereo audio from an HDMI source to an HDMI display up to 50 feet (15.2 meters) using Cat6 cabling.
Ideal for Settings Where Conventional HDMI Cables Can't Reach
The B127-100-H-SR is recommended for conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow.
Supports Crystal-Clear 4K HDMI Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The B127-100-H-SR supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital audio. Built-in equalization automatically fine-tunes the image quality at the remote display with no time-consuming manual fiddling needed. It's compatible with HDCP 2.2, EDID and HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the low-profile receiver over Cat6 cable. Green and orange LEDs will light up to indicate the unit is receiving power and a signal is being received. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the receiver away from an AC outlet.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The receiver works right out of the box with no software or external power supply required. Connect the receiver to the display using its built-in HDMI cable and to the transmitter with Cat6 patch cable (such as Tripp Lite N202-Series cable). A USB Micro-B port is available in the unlikely event additional power is needed.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B127-100-H-SR is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Connect a media server, Blu-ray player, cable/satellite box, Roku, gaming system or other home theater component to a large-screen 4K television or projector
- Upgrade the video quality of your trade show presentation or digital signage installation in a commercial or educational setting to 4K x 2K
- Set up digital signage with a single video signal being transmitted to multiple displays
- Tripp Lite B127-002-H or B127-004-H transmitter
- Display device with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)
- Requires Tripp Lite B127-002-H or B127-004-H transmitter to extend HDMI signals
- Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via Cat6 cable
- Compatible with latest HDMI standards, including 4:4:4 subsampling for HDR televisions
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 1-year limited warranty
- Audio & Video Consoles/Extenders
- Limited Warranty:1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:B127-100-H-SR
- Network Hardware
- Owner's Manual
- Package Contents:B127-100-H-SR HDMI over Cat6 Passive Remote Receiver
- Product Model:B127-100-H-SR
- Product Name:B127-100-H-SR HDMI over Cat6 Passive Remote Receiver
- Receiver Depth:2.36"
- Receiver Height:0.73"
- Receiver Weight (Approximate):2.82 oz
- Receiver Width:9.74"
- TAA Compliant:Yes
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!