Tripp Lite B110-SP-POE Surge Suppressor-Protector -> -> May Require Up to 5 Business Days to Ship -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
In-Line Surge Protector Keeps Your Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Equipment Safe
Ideal for home/corporate security systems, home theaters, trade shows and other digital signage applications, the B110-SP-POE protects connected equipment from damage caused by lightning, electrostatic discharge (ESD) and cable discharge events. Just connect it between your source and network equipment using Cat5/5e/6 cables, such as Tripp Lite's N001-Series snagless patch cables (sold separately). Note: two B110-SP-POE surge protectors are required to protect both source and device.
Your Last Defense Against Intruding Voltage Spikes
Solid-state silicon-avalanche diode technology features low clamping voltage, providing superior protection against ESD and super-fast response time under one nanosecond. Both mid-span and end-span PoE are supported. The B110-SP-POE meets the following IEC/EN regulations: IEC 61000-4-2 / IEC 61000-4-5 (ESD) 30kV (Air, Contact) and EN 61000-4-5 (Lightning) 5kA (8/20µs) / 4kV (10/700µs).
Ready to Use Right from the Package, So You Can Plug and Play Immediately
This PoE in-line surge protector meets 802.3af and 802.3at IEEE standards, while supporting data transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps. No software, drivers or external power supply is required. The compact metal housing is designed to endure in applications where static discharge is likely to occur. Mounting hardware is included for convenient installation where needed. Be sure the distance between the B110-SP-POE and the equipment it is protecting is no more than 300 feet.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B110-SP-POE is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- 2-year limited warranty
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Supports 802.3af/802.3at IEEE standards and data transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps
- Rapid reaction time under 1 ns helps prevent damage from lightning/power surges
- Easy to connect between PoE source and device using standard Cat5/5e/6 cabling
- 1 ft.
- 4 x Mounting Screws
- 4 x Screw Anchors
- Grounding Wire
- Grounding Wire Screw
- Limited Warranty:2 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:B110-SP-POE
- Package Contents:B110-SP-POE Surge Suppressor/Protector
- Power Cord/Cable Length:1 ft
- Power Equipment
- Product Model:B110-SP-POE
- Product Name:B110-SP-POE Surge Suppressor/Protector
- Quick Start Guide
- Surge Suppressors/Protectors
- TAA Compliant:Yes
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!