Tripp Lite B110-SP-HDMI Surge Suppressor-Protector -
In-Line Surge Protector Keeps Your HDMI Source or Display Safe
Ideal for trade shows, convention halls, home theaters and other digital signage applications, the B110-SP-HDMI protects connected equipment from damage caused by lightning, electrostatic discharge (ESD) and cable discharge events. Just connect it between your source and display using HDMI cables, such as Tripp Lite's P568-003-Series high-speed cables (sold separately). Note: two B110-SP-HDMI surge protectors are required to protect both source and display.
Your Last Defense Against Intruding Voltage Spikes
Solid-state silicon-avalanche diode technology features low clamping voltage, providing superior protection against ESD and super-fast response time under one nanosecond. Low TDMS (Transition Minimized Differential Signaling) loss ensures you get the crispest and cleanest image on your display without any interference, including static lines. The B110-SP-HDMI meets the following IEC regulations: IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) +/- 15kV (air), +/- 8kV (contact); IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns); and IEC 61000-4-5 (Lightning) 5A (8/20µs).
Ready to Use Right from the Package, So You Can Plug and Play Immediately
This HDMI in-line surge protector supports 4K x 2K resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz, as well as HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 specifications. It is a passive design and requires no external power supply. The compact metal housing is designed to endure in applications where static discharge is likely to occur. Mounting hardware is included for convenient installation where needed. Be sure the distance between the B110-SP-HDMI and the equipment it is protecting is no more than 3 feet.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B110-SP-HDMI is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- 2-year limited warranty
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Supports Ultra HD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz
- Rapid reaction time under 1 ns helps prevent damage from lightning/power surges
- Easy to connect between HDMI source and display using standard HDMI cabling
- 1 ft.
- 2 x Mounting Screws
- 2 x Screw Anchors
- Grounding Wire
- Grounding Wire Screw
- Limited Warranty:2 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:B110-SP-HDMI
- Package Contents:B110-SP-HDMI Surge Suppressor/Protector
- Power Cord/Cable Length:1 ft
- Power Equipment
- Product Model:B110-SP-HDMI
- Product Name:B110-SP-HDMI Surge Suppressor/Protector
- Quick Start Guide
- Surge Suppressors/Protectors
- TAA Compliant:Yes
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!