Tripp Lite B110-SP-CAT Surge Suppressor-Protector -
In-Line Surge Protector Keeps Your 10G Ethernet Network Equipment Safe
Ideal for home/corporate security systems, home theaters, trade shows and other digital signage applications, the B110-SP-CAT protects connected network equipment from damage caused by lightning, electrostatic discharge (ESD) and cable discharge events. Just connect it between your source and network device using Cat5/5e/6 cables, such as Tripp Lite's N001-Series snagless patch cables (sold separately). Note: two B110-SP-CAT surge protectors are required to protect both source and device.
Your Last Defense Against Intruding Voltage Spikes
Solid-state silicon-avalanche diode technology features low clamping voltage, providing superior protection against ESD and super-fast response time under one nanosecond. Gas discharge modules on all four twisted pairs protect each wire from surges or spikes by dissipating the voltage transient through a contained plasma gas. The B110-SP-CAT meets the following IEC regulations: IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) +/- 15kV (Air), +/- 8kV (Contact) and IEC 61000-4-5 (Lightning) 2kA (8/20µs), 6kV (8/20µs).
Ready to Use Right from the Package, So You Can Plug and Play Immediately
This in-line surge protector supports data transmission speeds up to 10 Gbps and 4K resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz (HDBaseT) without signal degradation. No software, drivers or external power supply is required. The compact metal housing is designed to endure in applications where static discharge is likely to occur. Mounting hardware is included for convenient installation where needed. Be sure the distance between the B110-SP-CAT and the equipment it is protecting is no more than 300 feet.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B110-SP-CAT is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- 2-year limited warranty
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Supports Ethernet network data transmission speeds up to 10 Gbps
- Rapid reaction time under 1 ns helps prevent damage from lightning/power surges
- Easy to connect between network source and device using standard Cat5/5e/6 cabling
- 1 ft.
- 4 x Mounting Screws
- 4 x Screw Anchors
- Grounding Wire
- Grounding Wire Screw
- Limited Warranty:2 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:B110-SP-CAT
- Package Contents:B110-SP-CAT Surge Suppressor/Protector
- Power Cord/Cable Length:1 ft
- Power Equipment
- Product Model:B110-SP-CAT
- Product Name:B110-SP-CAT Surge Suppressor/Protector
- Quick Start Guide
- Surge Suppressors/Protectors
- TAA Compliant:Yes
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!